The Minnesota Council of Nonprofits had it’s annual conference on October 12 and 13, 2017. The conference theme was Evolve, and host Steve Boland spoke with many attendees about what they learned, what they had to share, and challenges still to be resolved. The conference website features a download area where people can review the conference program (including presenter information), presentations or materials from sessions, and more.
The interviews in the podcast are in the following order.
- Biftu Takele, Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- Cari Ness Nesje, Car Talk Vehicle Donation Services
- Maria Moeller, The Improve Group
- Mahamed Cali, Somali American Community
- Al Onkka, Aurora Consulting
- Laura Holway, Artist and more at Small Art
- Pete Dross, Center for Victims of Torture
- Jess Birken, Birken Law
- Brooke Thomson, Annex Teen Clinic
- Gina DiMaggio, Medica Foundation
Special thanks to AlphaGeekRadio for hosting our show!