Next in Nonprofits is a podcast that features tools, technologies and trends for nonprofit growth. Each episode features a different guest with host Steve Boland. If you have a suggestion for a topic or a guest, please contact Steve or use the form at the bottom of the page.
- Next in Nonprofits 129 – Nonprofit Communications Engine with Sarah Durham
- Next in Nonprofits 128 – Tech Impact data consulting with Erica Blake and Lee Broderick
- Next in Nonprofits 127 – Salesforce and Sustainable Development Goals
- Next in Nonprofits 126 – Philanthropy Cloud
- Next in Nonprofits 125 – Virtue Reality with Judith Escribano
Listen now on the player above. Listeners may also choose to subscribe to the podcast using mobile phones or other devices. Search for “Next in Nonprofits” on your favorite podcast client (Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, Podbean, and more) and hit “subscribe.” If you don’t see the podcast in the directory of your favorite site, just enter this feed address into your favorite podcast app and you’ll automatically get the next episode downloaded to your phone. If you’d like to learn more about how to subscribe to a podcast, check out this video. (Special thanks to Nine Inch Nails for making their music available!)
Have topic ideas or guest suggestions for Next in Nonprofits? Submit them below.