Next in Nonprofits is a podcast that features tools, technologies and trends for nonprofit growth. Each episode features a different guest with host Steve Boland. If you have a suggestion for a topic or a guest, please contact Steve or use the form at the bottom of the page.
- Next in Nonprofits 151 – Racial Equity Journey with Nneka Allen and Chris Conroy
- Next in Nonprofits 150 – Cash, debt, and management with Stephen King
- Next in Nonprofits 149 – Management changes after COVID with Jennifer Katrulya
- Next in Nonprofits 148 – Fundraising Innovation with Joe Burnett and Ken Burnett
- Next in Nonprofits 147 – Easy Board with Nate Nordstrom
Listen now on the player above. Listeners may also choose to subscribe to the podcast using mobile phones or other devices. Search for “Next in Nonprofits” on your favorite podcast client (Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, Podbean, and more) and hit “subscribe.” If you don’t see the podcast in the directory of your favorite site, just enter this feed address into your favorite podcast app and you’ll automatically get the next episode downloaded to your phone. If you’d like to learn more about how to subscribe to a podcast, check out this video. (Special thanks to Nine Inch Nails for making their music available!)
Have topic ideas or guest suggestions for Next in Nonprofits? Submit them below.